The perfect place to experience
the magic of the Volcano area
AJ's Volcano Cottage!
- This open beam one bedroom cottage and studio is nestled among the lush Hawaiian rain forest of Fern and Ohia.
- Complete privacy, stand alone buildings, 40 minutes from Hilo, 3 miles from Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. You can experience the magic of the Volcano area for hiking or just relaxing.
- Cable TV, fully equipped kitchen in Cottage
- Washer and dryer, gas fireplace
- Cottage can accommodate 2 additional guests with trundle bed
- The Studio unit is for two with all the features of Cottage except full kitchen
Free Wireless Internet Access
The Cottage. One bedroom, one bath, has a fully equipped kitchen with gas range, dishwasher and complete supply of glass and cookware for those wanting to eat in.
- Washer and dryer
- Cable TV
- Wheel chair accessible ramp and shower (not to ADA specifications)
- Gas fireplace
- Trundle bed
- Continental breakfast served with Kona blend coffee
- Queen bed
- Bedroom TV
- Very private
- Queen size bed
- Cable TV
- Full bath with tub and shower
- Kitchenette equipped with microwave, small refrigerator,dishes and coffeemaker
- Continental breakfast
- Access to washer and dryer
What our guests had to say...
“Thanks for your hospitality. The cottage is beautiful, we loved the papayas and your bananas bread is delicious.”
“Wow, what a great place you have. I'm so glad that we found you. Thanks for thinking of everything to make us feel at home. We hope to return.”
“Thank you for your hospitality. You have a beautiful place that is comfortable, relaxing, quiet and a perfect spot to see the Big Island.”
“Airline ticket: $1200. Car Rental: $210 Golden Eagle Pass: $10.00
Relaxation in beautiful surrounding at AJ's Cottage...PRICELESS!!!!”
Kathy & David-Florida
- Rates: Studio is $85.00 per night
- Cottage is $125 per night, 2 night minimum required
- $10.00 per additional guest per night
- Accept Visa, Mastercard
- One night deposit required
- All rates plus taxes
- Check in 3 p.m.. Check out 12 noon